A TRUE EYEOPENER: THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON’T AGREE TO PELOSI’S STIMULUS BILL
For those who think President Trump and the Republicans are wrong for blocking the bill and telling Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer No because it is not what is right for the working-class people and here is the reason why Stimulus package: COVID-19 VIRUS STIMULUS BILL …Now you know why Republicans are blocking this 2 trillion dollar congressional bill !!!
Hard to believe but look it up on the Congressional website for HR 748 from 116th Congress.American population: 330,483,530Stimulus bill: $2,000,000,000,000 ($2 Trillion)Dividing the cost by everyone in America is $6,051.74The government could have given every person over $6,000, but instead will give $1,200 to each adult under a certain income.
Want to know where the missing 96% of your tax dollars went?
$300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg·
147$10,000 per person for student loan bailout
$100,000,000 to NASA, because, who knows why?
· $20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because why the hell not
· $300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts – and because of it
· $300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing
· $15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn’t enough
· $435,000,000 for mental health support
· $30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed (all those zeros can be confusing, that’s $30 BILLION)
· $200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program
· $300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the Dems
· $500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / No one knows how we are going to use it
· $720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest ($520 Million) is for admin costs
· $25,000,000 for cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / I kid you not it’s on page 136
· $7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries
· $35,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts
· $25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives
· $3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA
· $315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs
· $95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development
· $300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance
· $90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg 148
· $13,000,000 to Howard University pg 121
· $ 9,000,000 Misc. Senate Expenses pg 134
· $100,000,000 for Essential Air carriers – pg 162 – because the Airlines are going to need billions in loans to keep them afloat. $100,000,000 is chump change
· $40,000,000,000 goes to the Take Responsibility to Workers and Families Act This sounds like it’s direct payments for workers. Pg 164
· $1,000,000,000 Airlines Recycle and Save Program pg 163
· $25,000,000 to the FAA for administrative costs pg 165
· $492,000,000 to National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) pg 167
· $526,000,000 Grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 pg 168 (what are the odds that doesn’t go unused)Hidden on page 174 the Secretary has 7 days to allocate the funds & notify Congress
· $25,000,000,000 for Transit Infrastructure pg 169
· $3,000,000 Maritime Administration pg 172
· $5,000,000 Salaries and Expensive Office of the Inspector General pg 172
· $2,500,000 Public and Indian Housing pg 175
· $5,000,000 Community Planning and Development pg 175
· $2,500,000 Office of Housing
What DOES ALL of this have to do with the Virus?
Are your eyes open yet? If you made it this far in reading this, please don’t vote for a Democrat/Socialist.