Vladimir Putin on Muslims
*No wonder he was selected by Forbes as the most powerful person in the world. This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin. I would suggest that not only our leaders but every citizen of USA should pay attention to this advice. How scary is that?*
*It is a sad day when a Communist Leader makes more sense than our LEADERS here in the U.S.A. but here it is!*
*Vladimir Putin’s speech – SHORTEST SPEECH EVER.*
*On August 04, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:*
*”In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim’s then we advise them to go to those places where that’s the state law.*
*”Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell ‘discrimination’. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.*
*”When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it
should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians.”*
*The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.*
*If you keep this to yourself, you are part of the problem!*
Subject: Immigration Legislation Reform
To: Members of the United States Congress and Senate.
From: Geza Emmerich Kmetty, P.E. Civil Engineer, 1936 E. San Miguel Ave. Phoenix, Arizona 85016. Naturalized US Citizen, (Political Refugee from the 1956 Hungarian Revolution)
1. Reinstitute the Immigration Quota System. Identify annual numbers of immigrants allowed to Legally immigrate into the USA from “acceptable” countries. (I emigrated to the US in 1957 under that law)
2. Every New Legal Immigrant has to wait 5 years to apply for US Citizenship.
3. After the 5 year, (with a clean police record), they must apply for US Citizenship and take a Test in English, on basic knowledge of the US Government and Constitution.
4. Upon successfully passing the Citizenship Test, they must swear allegiance to the USA, and our Constitution, and to uphold our laws, in English.
5. Those Legal Immigrants who are failing to request US Citizenship and/or cannot pass the required test, will have to return to the country of their origin. (With financial assistance from US Immigration if warranted).
6. Current Illegal immigrants who can prove clean police records for the past 5 years may apply for US citizenship as per step 3. and must follow the requirements of step 4, or will be subjected to requirements of step 5.
7. Current Illegal immigrants who cannot prove clean police records for the past 5 years or have not been in the country for 5 years, have to be treated as New applicants under their country’s immigration quota, and must return to the country of their origin. See Step 6, to follow the legal immigration process.